How to do Video Calling from JioPhone in this article we are going to tell you that How to do Video Calling from JioPhone?
That time when everyone will remember Reliance company the owner of the honorable mukesh ambani Ji started a company named Jio.
Jio is such a company due to which the Internet has grown very fast in India. Earlier Jio company had removed its SIMs, after which the use of internet in India had increased a lot and many people started using internet.
Shortly after removing the SIM, Jio company also launched its keypad phones, which had many better features than the common keypad phones.
to this phone JioPhone was launched under the name of In this smartphone you can use 4G internet and also you can Wi-Fi can also use.
Along with using the Internet, you can use all those features which should be in an internet connected smartphone.
Like in this you can use social media like – WhatsApp, Facebook etc. In this phone you can also watch YouTube and entertain yourself.
Not only this, you can also make video calls from this phone and talk face-to-face with your friends and relatives.
And the topic of this article is that How to make video call from JioPhone, Many people use JioPhone but they do not know that video call is also done from JioPhone.
And if some people also know that there is a video call from JioPhone, then they do not know how to make video call from JioPhone.
And that’s why in this article we are going to tell you only about making video calls from JioPhone.
So if you also want to make video calls to your friends or relatives using your JioPhone, then you have to keep reading this article till the end. And after reading this article you will understand everything about making video calls from JioPhone.
Things to keep in mind while making video calls from Jio Phone?
Before telling how to make video call from JioPhone, we will first tell you what you have to keep in mind to make video call from JioPhone.
Before making a video call from JioPhone, you have to take special care of the following things.
- Before making a video call from any phone, internet is the most important thing. So to make videocall from JioPhone, it is necessary to have a data pack in your phone. If your phone does not have a data pack, then you can also connect your phone to Wi-Fi.
- The phone you want to make a video call should have internet connection and the phone should have internet on.
- You and the person you want to make video call should have JioVideo call app in their phone and that app should be registered i.e. your account should be created in it.JioVideo call You can download the app from Jiostore.
- The phone number of the person you want to video call should be saved in your phone.
- To make video calls from JioPhone, it is necessary to have Jio phone number with you and also with the person you want to make video call.
How to do Video Calling from Jio Phone?
Now we will tell you how to do video calling from JioPhone. To make video calling from JioPhone, you have to follow the steps given below properly.
- First in your JioPhone JioVideo Call open the You can also open it by pressing and holding the green button.
- Now you will see 2 options on your screen which will be Recents And Contacts, Keep in mind that the phone number of the person you want to make a video call should be already saved in your phone.
- From the list of contacts, you have to click on that contact click Have to do on which you want to make a video call.
- After clicking on the contact you want to call, your video calling will start. And when the person in front picks up your video call, then you will be able to talk to the person whom you have made a video call.
In this way you can very easily make video call to anyone from your JioPhone.
Some questions related to video call in Jio Phone
Does JioPhone Support Video Call?
Yes, JioPhone supports video calls and with this you can also make video calls to your friends and relatives.
How to Enable Video Calling in Jio Phone?
There is no need to enable video calling in JioPhone. To make video calls from JioPhone, you just have to install JioVideo call app from Jiostore in your Jio phone, using which you can easily make video calls to whomever you want.
In this article we have told you that How to do Video Calling from JioPhone, If you have read this article completely then you must have understood how to make video call from JioPhone.
Now you can talk to your friends and relatives on face-to-face video call whenever you want using your JioPhone.
We hope that you will find the information given in this article useful. If you liked this article and the information given in it, then definitely share this article with your friends so that they too can talk to anyone on video calling using their JioPhone and enjoy video calling.
If you want to ask us any question related to Video Calling of JioPhone, then you can comment below.