Imran Khan Biography in Hindi) (Urdu, Pakistan New PM, Age, Education, News, Family, Wife, Latest News)
Imran Khan is a former cricketer, now he has entered politics, he has also done many social works before joining politics. He has built a hospital in Pakistan for the treatment of cancer. Apart from being a sportsperson, he is also a writer.
Life introduction of Imran Khan (Imran Khan Biography in Hindi)
|Name||Ahmed Khan Niazi Imran|
|Party||President of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf|
|date of birth (DOB)||5 October 1952|
|Age (2018)||65 years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Rashi (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius|
|Home Town||Lahore, Pakistan|
|school||Royal Grammar School, Worcester England.
Athison College Lahore
|College||oxford university england|
|Hobbies||doing social work|
Imran Khan Birth and Family Information and Family Detail)
Family Information in Brief:
|Father||Ikramullah Khan Niazi (Civil Engineer)|
|Sister||Alima Khanum, Rani Khanum, Rubina Khanum, Rubina Khanum, Uzma Khanum|
Suleman Isa Khan
Imran Khan Education and Family
Imran was born in Lahore city of Pakistan, his father Ikramullah Khan Niazi was a civil engineer and his mother’s name was Shaukat Khanum. His ancestors belong to the Pashtun caste, which is related to the Niyazi tribe. He had four sisters. He got his education from Lahore Aitchison College and Royal Grammar School of England, from where he also got training in cricket. For further studies, he took admission in England Oxford University in 1972. He acquired knowledge of philosophy, economics and politics and earned his bachelor’s degree in 1975.
Imran Khan Love Life And Marriage Life
- Imran married Jemima Goldsmith, a journalist, in a traditional Islamic ceremony in 1995. Jemima’s father is Jewish. Jemima had converted her religion before marriage. They have two sons Suleman and Qasim. Jemima found it very difficult to live Pakistani life in Pakistan and after living together for nine years, both of them decided to separate and they got divorced in June 2004 and both of them separated.
- In January 2015, he married again in secret to British Pakistani divorcee Reham Khan at his home in Islamabad, as her family was against the marriage. Their relationship did not last long and in October 2015, both of them got divorced and separated from each other. After this, in 2018, he again married Bushra Manika.
Imran Khan Look Table
|Height||Centimeter in Meter – 183 cm
in meter – 1.83 m
in feet – 6 ‘ 0 ”
|Weight||In Kilogram – 74 Kg
in pounds – 163 ibs
Imran Khan Of Career
Imran’s cricket journey:
- Imran started playing cricket at the age of 16, he made his place in the Blues cricket team of Oxford University. Imran played his first Test match in 1971 against England. After three years, took part in the One Day match against England. He is considered the fastest bowler in the world. He returned to Pakistan in 1976 and started playing for the national team in 1976-1977.
- In 1982, he got 62 wickets in 9 Tests at 13.29 runs, which is considered third in the all-time Test bowling rankings.
- He got 3000 runs and 300 wickets in 75 test matches. His highest score was 136 runs. He took 362 wickets in Test cricket and became the first bowler of Pakistan and the fourth bowler in the world.
- He played 175 ODIs scoring 3709 at an average of 33.41 and scored 102 runs in ODIs.
- At the age of 30, he was made the captain of the cricket team in 1982. As captain, he played 48 Test matches and won 14. He took retirement from cricket in 1992.
Entry into politics:
- Along with cricket, Imran also made his place in politics, in 1992 he came into politics from cricket. He formed a party named “Tehrik-e-Insaf” which means Justice for Justice in Pakistan.
- Imran was considered a strong contender for the post of Prime Minister in Pakistan but he did not get success and his party remained in second place.
- He contested from 4 places, out of which he won from 3 places, but the fourth place was Lahore and he got defeated from here.
- He stood in the elections in October 2002 and became the Member of Parliament from Miyawali.
Imran Khan Awards And Awards And Achievement
- His special achievement was achieved in 1992, despite having a shoulder problem, he played an important role in winning the World Cup by performing well in a one-day match against England and Pakistan.
- He is third in the all-rounder triple and Ian Botham is second, with 3000 runs and 300 wickets. He is the captain who made the world record of best bowling by taking most wickets.
- In 1976 and 1980, he was awarded “The Cricket Society Weatherhall Award” for being an all-rounder in cricket. In 1985, he was given the Player of the Year award by the “Sensex Cricket Society”.
- In 2004, he was honored with the Life Time Achievement Award in London for doing good work and doing charity work. He has also received the country’s highest civilian honor Hilal-e-Imtiaz.
- He built the first cancer hospital in Pakistan, for which he was awarded the Humanitarian Award in 2007.
- In 2012, he was declared Man of the Year and was placed third in the list of Top Leaders by Global Post.
Imran Khan Net Worth and Other Details
|Net Worth||1.4 billion|
Some interesting facts about Imran Khan
- Imran’s mother died due to cancer and there was no good hospital in Pakistan, so he established Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital in Lahore, Pakistan.
- In 2012, he was awarded the title of Asia’s Person of the Year with 88% votes. According to the Global Post, he is at the third place among the top 9 leaders of the world.
- It is said that he got divorced from his first wife because both of them had different ideologies regarding politics.
- She is also an author and has published 6 books – The Autobiography of Imran Khan, Imran Khan Cricket Skills, Indus Journey: A Personal View of Pakistan, All Round View, Warrior Race: A Journey Through the Land of the Tribal Pathans, Pakistan : A Personal History.
- The pair of Imran Khan – Sarfaraz Nawaz is considered to be the best pair in Pakistani cricket. He was one of those bowlers who dismissed players like Sunil Gavaskar in the very first ball.
- Imran’s views on cricket were published in British Asian and Indian magazines including Telegraphy, Independent, Guardian etc. His views are given in Star, BBC Urdu, Ten Sports and many sports channels.
Some controversies related to Imran Khan
- His cricket career was surrounded by many controversies, he was also accused of tampering with the ball in the field. During a match in 1981, he had scratched the ball with a bottle cap, a case was also filed against him for this matter, but in the end he won the case.
- Imran always had political controversies going on in his country, he wrote in one of the three personal accounts of his life, Pakistan: A Personal History, that he would never accept the values created by his government at any cost.
- When Imran Khan used to play cricket, he was called Playboy. He married Jamima, daughter of British billionaire Sir James Goldsmith in 1995 and then got divorced, after that he married Raheem Khan and got divorced in 10 months.
Imran is a successful cricketer, he played an important role in helping Pakistan win the 1992 World Cup. He entered politics with the aim of ending corruption in Pakistan. It has many fans, it is very attractive in appearance, so it is a special choice of girls.
Imran Khan Latest News
Imran Khan is not currently holding the post of Prime Minister of Pakistan. Sehbaz Sharif has recently become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. After snatching his power from Imran Khan, now due to his various statements, he often comes in the news.
Last year, Imran Khan was charged in the Toshakhana case by the Election Commission of Pakistan, and he was disqualified from contesting elections for 5 years. It is being said that when Imran Khan was the Prime Minister, he did not inform the officials about the gifts he had received from Toshakhana, that is, he did not inform the Election Commission even after giving information about his entire property. And they sold these gifts for their own benefit. After this, a case was filed against Imran Khan, recently he was ordered by the Islamabad High Court to appear in the court, but he is not appearing in the court. They are at their home, now the police have been ordered to arrest them. He will be arrested soon. However, the court has said that if Imran Khan surrenders, he will not be arrested.
Although the supporters of Imran Khan are working to save him. Maryam Aurangzeb has accused the police of Gilgit and Baltistan of Pakistan that they are not allowing the Punjab Police to arrest Imran Khan. They are leading them astray. It is being said that the police force has been deployed outside Imran Khan’s house.
what is toshakhana
Toshakhana in Pakistan is the place where expensive gifts received by the heads of the country, ministers, bureaucrats, parliamentarians from foreign government or officials are kept. It is a department under the administrative control of Cabinet Division which was established in the year 1974.
Ans: Former Prime Minister and cricketer of Pakistan
Answer: 70 years
Ans: Bushra Maneka
Ans: In the year 2018
Ans: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf i.e. PTI
Other Articles –