If you want to know that PF Me Mobile Number Change Kaise Kare in 2022, then this post is for you, in this post we will learn to add or change mobile number in your PF account.
Why need to change mobile number?
Many times we forget the password of our PF and when we try to reset our password, then we have to submit the OTP that came above the mobile number registered in our PF, only then we are able to change our password.
Therefore, there should be a mobile number in our PF account which is present with us. Other than this PF Withdrawal Even while doing this, it is necessary to register the mobile number in our PF account.
PF Me Mobile Number Change Kaise Kare
If you have forgotten the password of your PF and in this situation want to change the mobile number in your PF account, then resetting a new password and registering a new mobile number along with this process becomes a bit lengthy.
So to watch this full process live, watch the video below and follow the steps mentioned below to reset your PF account password and register a new mobile number as well.
epfo mobile number registration online hndi with password
If you have the password of your PF account, then in this situation it is very easy to change the mobile number, for this follow the steps given below.
Step 1. First of all open this site in your mobile. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 2. your top now UAN Number Then enter the password below and then the captcha code at the bottom and then click on the sign in button at the bottom. (see picture below)
Step 3. Now you have been logged into your PF Account, now scroll down a bit and click on the edit button in front of the mobile number (see picture below)
Step 4. Now tick mark by clicking on the small box beside Change Mobile No and then enter a new mobile number at the bottom and then re-enter the same mobile number below it and then click on the button of Get Authorization Pin at the bottom (see image below) )
Step 5. Now a PIN or password has been sent on the new mobile number you just entered, after entering it here, click on the button of Save Changes below. (see picture below)
Keep in mind that there will be a 4 digit OTP ID in the message that will be sent to you, it is not to be entered, but a 4 digit password will be there, it has to be entered.
Your new mobile number will be registered in your PF account by entering OTP password and clicking on Save Changes button and a message of contact details updated successfully will appear on your mobile screen.
Update Email in PF
- To change the email id in the PF account or to enter a new email id, first of all, open the website of epfindia given above in your mobile or computer.
- Now after filling your UN number, password and given captcha, click on the Login button below.
- Now click on the Edit button in front of the e-mail and tick mark by clicking on the small box next to Change Email id.
- Now enter your new email and then confirm again below.
- And then click on the button below get authorization pin.
- Now enter the OTP password that you have received on the same email and then click on the Save Changes button at the bottom.
- By doing this, the email id will be updated in your PF account and the information related to PF will continue to come on your same email.
Forgot PF Password
If you have forgotten your PF Password, here is a guide to reset it and create a new one. PF Me Password Change Or you can also follow the steps given below.
- First of all visit this site by clicking on the link of epfindia portal given above.
- Now click on the button of Forgot Password.
- Now type your UAN number and given captcha, and submit.
- Now your mobile’s initial 2 digits and last 2 digits will be shown, check it and then click on the Yes button below.
- Now an OTP has come on the registered mobile number in your PF, whose ID will be shown here, by typing the 4 digit password given in that message here and click on the button of Verify.
- Now create a new password for example your password should be like this Abcde@123
- Enter this password in the new password box and then after entering the confirm password box below, click on the submit button below.
- After doing this, a new password has been created in your PF account, now note it with you and keep it.
Transfer PF from one account to another
When you change jobs, the old PF money has to be transferred to the new PF account and you can do it easily from your mobile sitting at home.
When you transfer money from your old account to the new PF account, only then you are able to withdraw all these money together.
To transfer money from old PF account to new PF account, you must have the following things.
- Your UAN number should be active.
- Mobile number should be registered in your PF account.
- Your PF account should have KYC.
Here is a guide to transfer PF money from one account to another Online PF Transfer Or you can also follow the steps given below.
- First of all, open the link of epfindia portal given above in your mobile or computer.
- Now click on the drop down arrow of Online Services in the top right side and click on the button of one member one EPF account (transfer request).
- Now verify your personal information and PF account.
- Now you click on the button of Get Details and the details of your old PF account will be shown.
- Now choose your old employer.
- Now you click on Get OTP and type the OTP received on the registered mobile number in your PF here and then click on the submit button.
- OTP is submitted, the money of your old PF account will come to the new PF account.
read this also
PF Balance Kaise Check Kare
So we learned here that PF Me Mobile Number Change Kaise Kare We hope that by reading this post you must have registered a new mobile number in your PF account.
If you still have any query related to this post or you want to give your suggestion to us, then definitely write in the comment box below.
Hello my name is Sushil and this is Sushiltechvision.com Here you will get all the information related to Blogging, Online Earning, Earnings Aaps, Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc. in Hindi, to stay connected with this Hindi Blog must subscribe it. Thank you