The farmers of India who are involved in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna get ₹ 2000 every 4 months i.e. ₹ 6000 annually. .
But now you have to do KYC of your PM Kisan scheme, only then the next installment will come in your bank account. You can do KYC both online and offline.
In this post, we will learn the process of PM Kisan KYC Kaise Kare in 2022 both online and offline.
PM Kisan KYC Kaise Kare in 2022 (Online)
If you want to do PM Kisan KYC online through your mobile or computer sitting at home, then for this you should have registered mobile number in your Aadhaar because OTP will come on the same mobile number and through that KYC will be completed.
If you have registered mobile number in your Aadhar card then follow the steps given below to do PM Kisan KYC Online.
1. First of all in your mobile or computer PM Kishan Open this link.
2. Now scroll down a bit and click on the button for eKYC. (see picture below)
3. Now enter your Aadhaar number and click on Search button (see image below)
4. Now another box will come in front of you in this box Aadhaar Enter the registered mobile number and then click on Get Mobile OTP button (see image below)
5. On clicking on the button of Get Mobile OTP, another third box will open in front of you and enter the OTP received on that mobile here and then click on the button of Submit OTP. (see picture below)
6. Now you click on the button of Get Aadhaar OTP.
7. Now once again OTP will come on the mobile number registered in your Aadhaar, after entering it here, click on the button of Submit For Auth. (see picture below)
After doing this PM Kisan KYC will be completed and you will get the message of KYC successfully submit as shown in the above picture.
PM Kisan KYC Without Aadhaar OTP
If you do not have the registered mobile number in your Aadhar card or have been lost or closed, then in this situation you follow the steps given below to do PM Kisan KYC.
- 1. You can take your Aadhar card from your nearest CSC Center or Jan Sewa Kendra Visit in
- 2. The CSC Center person will login to his account through his CSC User ID and Password.
- 3. Then he will request for OTP by entering your Aadhaar number and any other mobile number through this biometric Aadhaar authentication.
- 4. Then you will enter the OTP received on the same mobile number and will connect a biometric device to your computer.
- 5. Now you will place your finger on that biometric device and then it will click on the button of capture for e-kyc.
By doing this your pm kisan kyc will be completed.
In this way you can complete KYC of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna online or offline.
While doing the above-mentioned process, there may be a problem of the server is unavailable on the screen of your mobile or computer, in this case you should refresh the page and do the process again.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
If you are involved in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, then linking Aadhaar with this scheme is called KYC.
And its process is mentioned above, you can choose any method online or offline and do PM Kisan Aadhaar Link or KYC.
Where to do KYC
To do PM Kisan KYC, you need to have pmkishan. gov. In this site you can do online KYC sitting at home and above this process has been explained in detail.
And if the mobile number which was registered in your Aadhar card is lost, then you visit your nearest CSC center and get the biometric KYC done.
So we learned here that PM Kisan KYC Kaise in 2022 If you are also involved in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, then definitely do KYC because without KYC, you may not get an installment of ₹ 2000 in your account.
We hope you have benefited a lot from this post, you must tell us by writing your feedback in the comment box below.
Hello my name is Sushil and this is Sushiltechvision.com Here you will get all the information related to Blogging, Online Earning, Earnings Aaps, Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc. in Hindi, to stay connected with this Hindi Blog must subscribe it. Thank you